“It’s Always More Fun With A Group!”
The CONSOL Energy Center Group Sales Department offers the opportunity to enjoy the company of others at our events at a discounted price. We enjoy providing personal one-on-one service so that we can assist in your community or corporate event. Choose from annual events and select concerts at CONSOL Energy Center.
We invite you and your group to join us for your favorite events! Our experienced staff will take care of everything from finding the best available seats, to processing your group ticket order to being here the day of the show to assist with any additional needs. Choose from a wide array of shows and select concerts at CONSOL Energy Center.
Don’t have a large group and want to do something to benefit your employees? Check out our Corporate Advantage Program that is free and gets you access to great seats that only we can offer!
We look forward to having you as our guest!
Discount Available for the Following Events:
Corporate Employees Should Order Using the Forms Below. Groups should call 412-804-7904
CONSOL ENERGY CENTER TOURS
CONSOL Energy Center is home of the Pittsburgh Penguins and hundreds of other events every year, including concerts, sporting events and family shows.
The ‘Go Behind the Green Tour’ will provide guests with an exclusive look at all seating levels, the First Niagara, Captain Morgan and Lexus Clubs, a Canadian Club Party Suite, select locker rooms and more! Tours will also highlight the environmentally friendly components of the building that qualified CONSOL Energy Center to become the first NHL Arena to receive LEED Gold Certification.
Tours routes and areas visited may vary based on the date, time and events scheduled in the building. (Please note that the Penguins locker room will not be included on the tour.)
Groups of 15 or more receive a discount. For group pricing information and to inquire about available dates, please call the CONSOL Energy Center Group Sales Department at 412-804-7837.
GROUP SALES ADVANTAGES
Advantages to ordering through our department:
- Early on sale information
- Advance ticket reservations
- Complimentary tickets and/or merchandise (subject to availability)
- One-on-one customer service
- NO additional fees! Ticketmaster per-ticket convenience fees do not apply. Orders are subject to a one-time nominal per order charge.
- Promotional materials: event posters and/or flyers to help promote your outing (available upon request)
PAYMENT METHOD + POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Your payment can be made over the phone with any major credit card or by mailing a check (Deadline for checks is two weeks prior to event while credit card deadline is one week prior to event). Per request, prior to or after payment, an invoice will be e-mailed or faxed to you.
Until final payment is made, your group may change the ticket order without penalty, providing it does not drop below the group minimum.
Terms & Conditions
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- Tickets will be issued upon receipt of full payment.
- All dates, times, shows, prices and artists are subject to change without notice.
* All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Group Tickets can only be purchased through the Group Sales Department.
Payment in person is by appointment only.
Any questions or for more information, please call 412-804-7904.