Tickets to CONSOL Energy Center events can be purchased several ways.
DICK'S SPORTING GOODS BOX OFFICE AT CONSOL ENERGY CENTER
Tickets are available for purchase at the Dick's Sporting Goods Box Office. Located in the CONSOL Energy Center lobby, the Box Office is accessible through the Trib Total Media Gate at the corner of Centre Avenue and Washington Place.
The Box Office is open Monday through Friday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM and is closed on Sundays with exception of event days.
On an event day, the Box Office hours vary. Hours are subject to change as a result of event times, holidays or inclement weather. Please call 412-642-1800 for more information.
The Dick's Sporting Goods Box Office at CONSOL Energy Center will use a lottery system for all major on-sales. 45 minutes prior to tickets going on sale, each customer will receive a numbered ticket. Once all customers are given a ticket, one will be selected to draw the "winning" lottery number. The person with the number drawn will be the first person in line to purchase tickets. All customers arriving after the lottery will be placed at the back of the line.
Tickets ordered or prepaid can be picked up at the Dick's Sporting Goods Box Office at CONSOL Energy Center Box Office, located in the lobby. Will Call opens one hour prior to events and is accessible through the Trib Total Media Gate. Patrons must present valid photo identification when picking up tickets.
Group sales are available for Pittsburgh Power home games, most family shows and other similar events at CONSOL Energy Center. For more information, please click here.
Accessible seating is available on all seating levels of CONSOL Energy Center. Seating locations vary depending upon the event. When ordering accessible tickets, it is important to indicate what type of accessible seat you require, so that we can properly assist you.
To purchase accessible seating:
- Visit www.ticketmaster.com, select your event, click on the "Request Accessible Seating" icon
- Call Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000, or through the PA Relay Service at 7-1-1, follow the instructions to request your event, press the 9 key for accessible seating.
- Visit a Ticketmaster Retail Outlet and request accessible seats
- The Dick's Sporting Goods Box Office at CONSOL Energy Center also sells accessible seating. For questions/concerns about accessible seating, please email us.
- For accessible seat locations, please view the seating chart on the individual event pages.
Those interested in purchasing tickets to a Pittsburgh Penguins game should call the Penguins Ticketing Department at 1-800-642-PENS. To reserve your place on the Pittsburgh Penguins Season Ticket Waiting List click here or contact the Penguins Ticketing Department.